360° Degree Challenge Program
Stop. Take a minute and ask yourself the following questions:
- How much of the human asset in your organization remains untapped?
- How much latent potential, energy, commitment, talent and creativity currently exist within the human asset in your organization, team or department?
- What would it mean (to your customer satisfaction ratings and bottom line) if you could unleash just 10% of this latent potential?
What is the 360° Degree Challenge Program
- Begins with workshop training – add practical applications and translating learning into action.
- A holistic approach to organizational behavior involves the 360 degree assessment process.
- Wraps up with personal consultation and action plan.
This program fosters tangible personal development, career track support and a consultative approach to continuous improvement. Newly minted leaders and experienced managers alike will benefit from this extra measure of consultation and feedback.
Leadership is NOT a Position (and it has nothing to do with the organizational chart!);
Leadership is everyone’s Responsibility!
To further make the case for the relevance of Leadership at all levels of the organization, we should attempt to define what effective leadership really means or at least what it looks like in behavioral terms. The problem with Leadership is that it is almost impossible to define, but you know it when you see it. Over the years I have found that Leadership Attributes are a lot easier to recognize than it is trying to understand Leadership from a one-dimensional definition.
The Leadership List of attributes (also found in the menu to the left) makes it obvious that becoming an effective leader is no longer merely an option, and that it is everyone’s responsibility in both our professional and personal lives.
Something To Get You Thinking
- 1 At which levels of my organization would these characteristics and behaviors contribute to greater performance?
- 2 How do I stack-up when compared to these characteristics, attributes, and behaviors of an effective leader?