High Performance Selling
Winning & Keeping Customers in the Value Era
“In today’s hyper competitive marketplace the key to winning business and maintaining margins is to Create, Communicate and Deliver perceived VALUE!
This Workshop Designed for all Customer Contact People
We are now in the “Value Era” … Where customers have more choice and power, which means they are more demanding and less loyal. This new reality renders traditional selling strategies and techniques dangerously obsolete. The game of selling has changed! Have you and your sales people changed??
In this powerful and practical one-day workshop participants will learn a new mind-set, skill-set and tool-set essential for achieving sales cycle success in the new economy! Join Greg in this fast paced, high impact, interactive and non-embarrassing (no role plays) learning experience.
Participants will Learn …
• A consultative, customer-centered and value-based systematic approach to selling
• A holistic core selling competency model that pinpoints skill gaps allowing targeted skill development
• How to develop your “Customer Value Package” focusing on developing distinctive value
• How to sell strategically to ensure that you are making the right presentation to the right people at the right time in the right place for the right reasons
• The eight step customer buying / decision-making process and when to apply the appropriate selling strategies and skills that facilitate the process in a friction free manner
• The three types of buying decisions and how to conduct a stakeholder analysis to identify all buying influences and who has the real decision making power
• Vital strategies and techniques on how to build and sustain highly productive trust-based relationships that build influence and create customer loyalty
• Why the ability ask questions is the cornerstone consultative selling competency and the what, when and how of ask questioning that drive open communication and uncover primary buying motives
• How to present value solutions in a powerfully persuasive manner
• How to successfully secure commitment without using high pressure, manipulative closing techniques
• Negotiating strategies and tactics that create win-win margin-maintaining outcomes