Greg has the ability to find the heart of an organization and deliver it back with power and inspiration. Your next conference or meeting can be a catalyst for change in your whole organization. Choose a trusted partner to present insightful and practical solutions to your audience!
Greg’s ability to energize people make his presentations a great way to open conferences, setting a tone, or to close your meeting, sending people home on an inspirational high, on any of the following themes:
Greg’s Topics for “Enhancing Leadership Effectiveness”
Leading from Anywhere in the Organization
(for all employees)
- Why the most effective leaders are “Servant Leaders”. What servant leadership really means. Why it applies to everyone as the single most important competency of the 21st century, and how to become a more effective servant leader.
Leading Change – On Purpose
(for senior managers and franchisees)
- We are in a white water world…Why is it that some people see the future as an anxiety producing menacing threat, while others see the future as an abundance of low hanging fruit? The single most important compass to proactively guide all change efforts to lead your organization successfully into the future is the CUSTOMER!
Leading People to Peak Performance
(For managers and supervisors)
- The old command and control approach to managing people at best achieves “compliance”. However, traditional management philosophies do not obtain discretionary effort from people. Participants learn proven principles and practices that motivate people and drive deep levels of engagement, unleashing people’s commitment and creativity while growing them to their full potential.
(For team leaders and team players)
- Teams and team work are more important than ever and yet true collaboration seems evermore illusive. The essence of teamwork is a force in nature called synergy. which means 1 + 1 = 3, or the somehow whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Greg explores why most teams fail to achieve synergy and the single most important strategy to develop synergy.
Time Management for the 21st Century – Personal Productivity Power
(For all employees)
- Workload pressures of the 21st century are increasingly leaving many people feeling burnt-out, beat-up and overwhelmed. Join Greg, laugh and learn some vital “information age” time management strategies and techniques that will help people to get more done in less time to achieve greater life balance and peace of mind.
Creating Customer Loyalty
(For all customer contact employees)
- Research shows the single most important “value factor” in determining customer loyalty is not place, product or process value! Study after study confirms that personal value is the key factor that governs customer retention. Participants learn vital customer leadership relations strategies and techniques that once applied, ensure excellence in customer relations and the creation of “raving fans”.
You Don’t Get What You Deserve…You Get What You Negotiate
(For all employees)
- We all know that it is the give and take of negotiations that allows problems to be solved, decisions to be made and needs to be satisfied in both our professional and personal lives. But we also all encounter people that have no intention of bargaining in good faith…So now what? Participants learn proven methods that are not designed to win over your counter-part; but rather to win your counter-part over.
Call Campeau Learning today (or use our contact form) to start a confidential discussion about your event: