The two foundational governing principles of creating and sustaining a healthy, high performance culture are – Empowerment and Accountability!
7 Points To Ponder About Teams And Teamwork
|The exploding rate of change combined with ever greater complexity and workloads are making the workplace of info age increasingly interdependent, which means teams & teamwork important!|
|However, high degrees of collaboration seem to be evermore elusive… Most team’s performance falls far short of their full potential. Truly high performance teams are very rare!|
|Key team principle is “synergy” which means 1 + 1 = 3 or the whole is greater than the sum of its parts… And there is only one way to achieve it!|
|The causes of team dysfunction tend to be few in number but with deep roots.|
|Team problems are basically the same in all teams (including executive teams).|
|The difference in team productivity is HUGE between high performance team and a dysfunctional teams!|
|Costs of team dysfunction are difficult to measure but still devastating to the effectiveness and efficiency of work groups and the organization.|
Q: What Are The 4 Challenges of Modern Team Development?
- Escalating rate of change
- Hyper-competitive marketplace
- Increasingly demanding customers with ever-higher expectations
- More demanding, less loyal employees
What We Can Do…
- We offer training programs that enhance both the effectiveness of team leaders and team players.
- We work with formal teams or enhancing teamwork within and between departments or functions.
- We have solutions for both severely dysfunctional teams and “team tune-up” for those teams who don’t have major problems but are mired in mediocrity and are not fulfilling their true potential.
How We Fix Team…
- We identify performance gaps.
- We assess current team performance (using team synergy assessment tools – available upon request).
- We identify root causes of the performance gaps.
- We identify the individual competency gaps (cause of team performance gaps).
- We design and deliver strategic training and coaching to close individual and team performance gaps.
- We help team members learn team problem-solving and decision making skills.
- We help teams establish a systematic approach to actively monitor team performance.
Call Campeau Learning today (or use our contact form) to start a confidential conversation about custom team development training for your organization: